Saturday, November 24, 2007

Keeping busy!

I haven't had a chance to update the blog in quite a while and we just wanted to let you all know that we are doing very well but have just been very busy and have not had much spare time! We have been having a great time in Singapore again and the two weeks we spent in New Zealand were fantastic as well!

We head off to Taiwan early tomorrow morning for three days and then to LA for a day and a half, and then back home finally in less than a week!! I think I'll have to update you all on the rest of our travels once we are home as I don't think we'll have much internet access in the next week and I think it'll be a bit of a whirlwind too!

We're looking very forward to catching up with all of you very soon!

3 comments:

Rabbit said...

Sorry to have held you up so late on your last night in Singapore. We were too entranced by your companionship and took no notice of your series of yawns :) But surely hope the crabs@Palm Beach Restaurant had rounded your trip here with a delicious full stop!

Tans in Asia said...

Hi Kweeyin! (not sure if that's the right spelling!)
Thanks so much for dinner again. The crab was amazing, it will be hard to beat! We were so glad we could spend some more time with you guys again before leaving Singapore. We're now home safe and sound, and it's very good to be back. We were greeted by a big snowstorm this morning, so back to shovelling already! Hope you guys are well.

Rabbit said...

The spelling is correct. Snow? GREAT!!!! (Always a dream for tropical rabbits) Glad to know that you are home. I bet you have lots of post-trip agenda to catch up with and followed by X'mas preparations. That would probably keep you even busier up to 2008! Send our regards to both families - HAPPY HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!